PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was started on 1st December 2018 by Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji to improve the lives of farmers and to meet the basic needs related to agriculture. Under this scheme, farmers are given financial assistance of Rs.6 thousand per year by the government. The amount of PM Kisan given to the farmers is given in three equal installments of 2000 rupees.
Recently, the last installment (10th installment) of PM Kisan Nidhi was released on 1 January 2022. It was transferred by Prime Minister Narendra Modi through video conferencing by pressing the button digitally. Now soon the 11th installment of Kisan Nidhi will be transferred to the farmer brothers in their bank account. There are some important things you must ensure before the release of the 11th installment. Of these, PM Kisan e-KYC is the most important. If your e-kyc is not completed then your money may stop. That’s why you should get PM Kisan e-KYC done immediately
There is good news for farmer brothers, the last date to complete PM Kisan e-KYC has been extended. All farmers can now complete their ekyc by 31 May 2022. It is worth noting that earlier the last date was given by the government on 31 March 2022. The farmers were facing a lot of problem in getting the ekyc done. In this, due to ekyc otp problems, farmers were not able to complete it. But now by increasing the last date, farmers can easily get it done.
PM Kisan E-KYC Latest Updates
Farmers were facing a lot of problem to get PM Kisan Samman Nidhi eKYC done, as it was made mandatory for the farmers by the government. Because of which there was a lot of pressure on the official website of pm kisan, due to which the government had to close online ekyc, and kyc was being done only by csc center. Farmers were facing some problems in getting ekyc done online.
PM Kisan e-KYC ऑनलाइन कैसे करें ?
पीएम किसान ई केवाईसी ऑनलाइन खुद से आप pmkisan.gov.in की ऑफिशियल वेबसाइट पर जाकर कर सकते हैं , हमने ऑनलाइन केवाईसी करने की प्रक्रिया विस्तार में बताइए हैं, जिसे आप इस आर्टिकल के ऊपर पढ़ सकते हैं
Why PM Kisan e-KYC is necessary?
PM Kisan Yojana has been brought by the government for the farmers, the benefit of this scheme is given only to the farmers. But there are some people who are taking advantage of this scheme in a fraudulent way. These people are getting the benefits of this scheme of the government by filling the application in a fake way, to solve this problem, the government has made PM Kisan e-KYC mandatory for all the farmers, so that no one can take undue advantage of this scheme. Do not get Therefore, if you want to get the 11th installment of PM Kisan Scheme, then you must get e-KYC done.
Documents Required for PM Kisan E-KYC
To do e-KYC for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, it is necessary for the farmers to have some valid documents. Apart from Aadhar card, what are the other documents that you can read to complete Pm Kisan eKyc 2022? Following are the details of all the required documents
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Bank passbook
- Land Description
Benefits of PM Kisan Scheme
Under PM Kisan Yojana, 12 crore farmers across the country are benefitted. Following are the benefits of the scheme –
- The small expenses related to agriculture of the farmers should be met. Apart from this, this scheme also fulfills the essential domestic needs of small and poor farmers.
- Farmers from all over the country are getting benefited from this scheme, farmers are getting an annual assistance amount of Rs.6000. This money is directly transferred to the bank accounts of the farmers.
- The introduction of the scheme has brought a lot of relief to the farmers, because sometimes even if their crops are completely ruined by the weather, then this amount proves to be very helpful for them at such times.
How to do PM Kisan e-KYC?
You can get e-KYC done in any way to get the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana amount. You can also get yourself done online through Aadhaar OTP. Apart from this, you can also get e-KYC done online by visiting your nearest CSC center.
किसान सम्मान निधि लिस्ट 2022
PM Kisan योजना में सरकार किसानों के बैंक खातों में हर साल 6000 रुपये जमा करती है. यह राशि तीन बराबर किस्तों में खाते में डाली जाती है. अपना नाम लाभार्थियों की सूची में देखना चाहते हैं तो आपके लिए सरकार ने अब यह सुविधा ऑनलाइन भी मुहैया करा दी है.
How to do self PM Kisan e-KYC (Aadhaar)?
You can get PM kisan eKYC done through aadhaar e-kyc otp sitting at your home. For this you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all you have to go to its official website www.pmkisan.gov.in for Kisan Aadhaar e-KYC.
- After coming to the home page, you have to click on the option of e-KYC.
- After clicking on the eKyc option, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to enter your Aadhaar number, after that click on the search button.
- After clicking on the search button, a dialog box will open in front of you in which you have to enter your mobile number, after that click on Get Mobile OTP (One-time password) option.
- On the next page you now have to verify the ekyc one-time password (otp).
- After Mobile OTP Verification (Verify) a second OTP will be received on the mobile number registered in Aadhaar, you have to verify the same here.
- After verifying the Aadhaar registered mobile OTP, you have to click on submit for auth option.
- In this way now ekyc will come on the screen by writing sucessfully submitted, that means your ekyc process will be completed.
- In this way now your Kisan Samman Nidhi ekyc has been updated.
How to do CSC Center PM Kisan E-KYC?
If you want to get your e-KYC done by visiting your nearest CSC center, then you can do it by following the procedure given below-
- To get your ekyc done at CSC center, you have to first go to its digital service portal.
- After coming on the dashboard, you have to search PM Kisan Seva.
- After this you click on Biometric / OTP KYC PM Kisan option.
- Now the farmer’s Aadhar card number will have to be loaned.
- Now click on submit and authenticate button to do biometric of farmer.
- Take the fingerprint of the farmer on your biometric machine and then submit it.
How to check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status?
Farmer brothers, do you need e-KYC of PM Kisan or not. For this you can check pm kisan status by following the steps given below.
- To know the status of Pm Kisan e-KYC, you have to first visit its official website www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- After coming to the home page of PM Kisan, you have to click on the Beneficiary Status option.
- After this you will come to the next page, where you will have to select any one of the Aadhaar number, account number, and mobile number.
- After selecting the option, you click on the option “Receive Data”.
- In this way the status of your e-Kyc will appear on the screen.