Find How Many SIM Card on your Name Or ID || TAF COP Portal || An important security measure is to find out the number of the SIM (or mobile number) registered on your name or ID. As you know, Aadhar card is the main ID card which is accepted for issuing a new mobile number. It has been observed that many people are misusing the ID details of another person to buy SIM cards. This is a security threat and had to be addressed. Recently DoT has started an online facility to find out the number of SIM connection in the name of any person.
It is a well known fact that the government has announced that it will allow a maximum of 9 SIMs in the name of an individual. However, there are many instances where fraudsters use more than nine SIMs in the name of one customer. So it has become a matter of great concern for all. Moreover, detecting such fraudulent activities has become a daunting task. Thus the government has started the TAF COP portal to prevent such acts against the citizens. Through this initiative, mobile users can know the number of SIMs running in their name and can identify and take necessary action.
Find How Many SIM Card on your Name Or ID || TAF COP Portal-
(Telecom Analytics for Fraud Management and Consumer Protection)
Features of TAF COP Portal
Let’s look at the features of TAF COP portal as shown below.
- The portal notifies if there are more than nine multiple connections through one SMS to the name of the customers.
- Subscribers who have more than nine multiple connections in their name can report to the concerned authority using the portal.
- Applicants also have the facility to check the status by logging in with your number and entering the “Ticket ID Referee Number” in the “Request Status” box.
Benefits of the TAF COP Portal
Let us know the benefits associated with the TAF COP portal launched by the Telecom Authority in India.
- TAF COP Portal is used to discard the SIM running in your name.
- Customers can easily find out the number of the SIM by using the mobile number and OTP.
- Further, if the applicant is found using the SIM in his name then the applicant can report the complaint to the concerned authority.
- He can also track the status of his complaint on the portal using the tracking ID.
Find How Many SIM Card on your Name Or ID || TAF COP Portal
Let us see the process to track SIM number on your name and mobile number using TAF COP portal.
Visit Site :- TAF COP Portal
- Visit the official portal of TAF COP.
- It takes the applicant to the home page given below.
- Enter your mobile number on the screen as shown below.
- Click on Request OTP.
- Enter the OTP generated on your registered mobile number in the given field.
- Click on the Validate button.
- After that it redirects the online user to the below page.
- You can choose to have numbers, not in your name or not required, and submit your report.
- If you have reported wrong usage of your SIM, you can check the status of your complaint using the tracking ID generated on your mobile.
- If you feel that there are no additional numbers in your name, you can log out of the portal.
Find How Many SIM Card on your Name Or ID || TAF COP Portal FAQ
1.What is the full form of TAF COP related to the following article?
The full form of TAF COP is Telecom Analytics for Fraud Management and Consumer Protection Portal related to the following portals.
2.What is the main objective of TAF COP Portal?
The main objective of the TAF COP portal is to avoid the extra SIM being used by the fraudsters through the online complaint system.
3.How many SIMs is a customer eligible to get in his/her name as per TRAI guidelines?
As per TRAI guidelines, customers can have around 9 SIMs in their name, and crossing the limit is unacceptable.
4.What are the conditions for finding out the SIM number in my name on the TAF COP portal?
Customers must have their respective mobile number in order to find out the number of operations of the SIM under their name on the TAF COP portal.
Conclusion: So friends, in this post, “Find How Many SIM Card on your Aadhar card with TAF COP Portal” you must have come to know by reading this post. It has already been mentioned in the post that there is no website to check SIM card active but you can check Aadhaar activity through Aadhaar. This will enable you to know which mobile number has been used while buying your Aadhaar. If you have any question or suggestion in our post, then definitely tell in the comment below..!! Thanks..!!