Nowadays everyone has Android Phones. Nowadays people have started using mobile not only to talk but also to keep their documents and to keep photos. Nowadays, everyone keeps taking photos to save the moments spent with their friends and family, which are saved as a memory to refresh their old memories again.
In such a situation, if you accidentally delete all those photos from your mobile, then what will you do? At such a time, a person does not understand anything except anger and regret. But now you do not need to be disappointed because now you can restore your photos back to your mobile. But now you must be thinking that, how to recover deleted photos or how to recover deleted photos from memory card
But, now you do not need to think much, because today we are going to tell you some such methods, with the help of which you can restore all the deleted photos from your mobile back to your mobile, but for this you have to make this article very big. Have to read carefully. So let’s know how to recover deleted photos from mobile and with this we will also know, how to recover deleted photos from mobile
How to Recover Deleted Photos in Android Phone
Sometimes it happens, that we delete photos from our mobile by mistake and we start getting worried that we will tell you easily in this article about how to recover deleted photos. You have to download a mobile application to bring back the deleted photos in your mobile. With the help of which you can easily restore all your deleted photos back to your mobile.
How To Recover Deleted Photos From Diskdigger Photo Recovery App
- First of all, download a mobile application named Diskdigger photo recovery from any brower (ex-chrome browser) in your mobile.
- After downloading Diskdigger photo recovery mobile application, install it in your mobile.
- When the application is installed, then you open this application in your mobile.
- After opening, a page will open on your screen asking for permission to scan your deleted photos.
- For this, you have to click on the given option (start Basic Photo Scan).
- After clicking on it another page will open in front of you. As soon as the page is opened, this application starts scanning your deleted photos and after some time all the photos deleted from your mobile will be visible.
- After this, by clicking on the photos which you want to recover, you can select those deleted photos.
- After this you will see two options at the bottom. The first option (Recover) will appear and the second (Cleanup) will appear to delete the photos.
Out of which you have to click on the option of Restore. After clicking, three options will appear in front of you in the form of photo (How would you like to recover the file). By selecting any of these options, you will be able to recover your deleted photos back to your mobile.
If you want to save your deleted photos in your device / Email / or Google drive, then you can click on the first option. After which you can select where you want to recover the photos and restore them again.
If you want to restore photos to your SD card, then you can select Custom location. After which you can restore your deleted file back to your SD card.
Keep in mind, if you are restoring your photos to SD card, then keep a copy of your SD card data before recovering your photos. Because if your SD card is corrupted while restoring, then your data will be safe with you.
If you want to recover your deleted photos from FTP server, then you have to give access for it.
Note: You can also use any other application to recover your data. But before using any application, make sure that your data will be safe or not.
Conclusion:- Friends, I hope that you have liked this article of ours and it must have been important as well as how to recover deleted photos from your mobile. In this article, we told you, how you can easily restore your deleted photos without any problem. If you want to recover your photos back to your mobile with the help of software, then how will you download the software. Also, in which way you will be able to recover your deleted photos back to your mobile with the help of that software.