If you want to see the map of the whole world in 3D on your Android mobile, then Google Earth is an application that allows you to do this. With Google Earth, you can see mountains, roads, rivers, seas and more on a map of the world from your smartphone.
There are also many people who do not know about Google Earth, so they keep searching on Google that what is Google Earth. If you also do not know about Google Earth, then you have come to the right blog post.
Through this article, we will tell you What is Google Earth? Who made Google Earth? How to use Google Earth? And what are the benefits of Google Earth? To understand Google Earth, read this article till the end.
So let’s start this article without taking much of your time – What is Google Earth.
What is Google Earth
Google earth is an application that shows 3D depiction of the whole earth, it is an advanced version of google map, like you can see 2D map with the help of google map but with the help of google earth you can see 3D map.
To develop Google Earth, the entire earth was reviewed and it has been made like earth, it is a good application to understand the earth.
With the help of Google Earth, you can find any place in the world and see its 3D picture, and how far is any place and the way to reach there, Google Earth also tells you all this.
To show the 3D image shown in Google Earth, the team of Google Earth takes full stock of every road or building and takes an image from every part, then sends this image to Google Earth, and helicopter to take photos of big buildings or mountains. The whole part is inspected from
And then it is sent to Google Earth and Google Earth puts all this data in the application, then we get to see the 3D image.
- મોબાઈલમાં વોઈસ લોક કેવી રીતે સેટ કરવું?
- GF ના વોટ્સએપ મેસેજ તમારા મોબાઈલ પર કેવી રીતે જોવા
- કોઈપણ નું લાઈવ લોકેશન કેવી રીતે જોવું
- ગાડીના નંબર પરથી ગાડીના માલિકનું નામ કેવી રીતે જાણવું
- અવાજ બદલી ને કોઈ ને કોલ કરો આ રીતે
- Whatsapp માં ફોન્ટ સ્ટાઈલ કેવી રીતે બદલવી
History of Google Earth
Google Earth which was developed by Keyhole Inc. in 2001, later in 2004, Google named Keyhole Inc. bought to. Initially it was known as Google Viewer but in 2006 Google changed its name to Google Earth.
How to Download Google Earth
To use Google Earth, you have to download it first, you can easily download Google Earth from Google Play Store.
- To download Google Earth, first of all, type Google Earth in the Play Store and search it.
- After this, the official application of Google Earth will come in front of you.
- You can download the Google Earth app by clicking on Download
- Install Google Earth on your smartphone by clicking on Install.
In this way, you can install Google Earth on your smartphone and with its help you can see the map in 3D.
- તમારી મનપસંદ લેટેસ્ટ રિંગટોન ડાઉનલોડ કેવી રીતે કરવી
- સ્ટુડિયોમાં બને એવા પ્રોફેશનલ ફોટા બનાવવા માટેની એપ
- તમારી જમીનનો વર્ષો જૂનો રેકોર્ડ ચેક કરો
- PAN CARD બનાવો ફક્ત 3 મિનિટ માં એ પણ મફત
- WhatsApp થી ગેસ સિલિન્ડર કેવી રીતે બુક કરવો તે જાણો
- તમારા વાહનનું PUC સર્ટિફિકેટ ડાઉનલોડ કરો ઓનલાઇન
- જન્મ/મરણ નું પ્રમાણપત્ર ઓનલાઇન ડાઉનલોડ કરો
Benefits of Google Earth
Following are some of the major advantages of Google Earth –
- Using Google Earth, you can see 3D images of any corner of the world.
- Using Google Earth is very easy.
- With the help of Google Earth, you can measure the distance of any place.
- The image quality of Google Earth is also very good.
- Google Earth gives you information everywhere.
- You can know about any place in detail.
How to use Google Earth
After downloading Google Earth it is very easy to use, you can view any place in 3D using Google Earth as follows.
- First of all, you open the Google Earth application.
- After this you have to register in Google Earth with your Gmail ID.
- Search by typing the place you want to look in the search bar at the top of the app, you can also search by area pin code.
- Now that whole place will come in front of you and you can see it in 3D.
- You can also see that place by zooming in it and dragging on the active.
- You can turn the 3D image ON/OFF by going to Settings.
FAQ: What is Google Earth?
What is Google Earth?
Google Earth is a product of Google, with the help of which you can see a 3D map of the entire Earth.
Who created Google Earth?
Google Earth was created by Keyhole Inc in 2001, which was later acquired by Google and was renamed Google Earth in 2006.
Conclusion:- In today’s article, we have given you complete information about Google Earth Kya Hai In Hindi, how to use Google Earth and the benefits of Google Earth. We hope that after reading the article till the end, you too have learned to use Google Earth.
If you still have any questions related to Google Earth in your mind, then feel free to tell us in the comment box, we will try to answer your questions soon.