How to Check BPL Ration Card List – The central government releases the state wise BPL Card List on the online portal. This list is prepared on the basis of the income and family status of the people in the census taking place in the country. All the people of India who had applied for BPL Ration Card can check their name in this BPL list . For this, you have to follow the prescribed procedure by visiting the official website. If your name also comes in this BPL list, then you can easily take advantage of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, PM Ujjwala Yojana, PM Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana or any other social welfare schemes run by the Central Government.
Beneficiaries coming under BPL List are selected in the form of BPL families coming below the poverty line in the country. All the beneficiaries of New BPL List also become the beneficiaries of social welfare schemes. All those families of the country who come below the poverty line are kept in this BPL category. At present, the central government also provides the new BPL List 2023 in the secc-2011 data to give the benefits of various government schemes which are made for the poor. The citizens of the country who want to check their name in the New BPL Ration Card List will no longer need to go anywhere else. Now all these people can easily check their name in BPL list 2023 through online portal sitting at home.
What is the NEW BPL List?
The Government of India makes a list of BPL cards based on the income and family status of the people according to the census. All the BPL card holders who come in this list are provided with great discounts in health, education, government scheme, government ration shop etc. At present, the BPL list is being prepared on the basis of the 2011 census after looking at the economic condition of the people. Reservation is provided by the government to the beneficiaries who will be included under this list. Through BPL card you can get benefits of government schemes like Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana, Har Ghar Bijli Yojana.
e-voter card डाउनलोड कैसे करे
e-EPIC वोटर कार्ड एक डिजिटल वोटर आईडी कार्ड दस्तावेज है जिसे आप अपने मोबाइल या लैपटॉप में पीडीएफ के रूप में सहेज सकते हैं। इससे आप अपने डीजी-लॉकर में सेव भी कर सकते हैं। e-EPIC कार्ड एक क्यूआर कोड आधार दस्तावेज है जिससे इसे छेड़छाड़ और डुप्लीकेट नहीं किया जा सकता है।
Purpose of BPL List
As we mentioned above, the BPL List includes families living below the poverty line. Earlier people had to make rounds of government offices to see their name in BPL List , which wasted a lot of their time and money. But now the central government has made available the online facility of New BPL List. Due to this facility now you can check NEW BPL List by visiting the official website of SECC-2011 MGNAREGA through internet sitting at home. The beneficiaries whose name will be in this list will be provided the benefit of this BPL card.
Benefits of NEW BPL Ration Card List
The main benefits of this BPL list launched by the central government are given below.
- The benefits of many government schemes launched by the government will be easily provided to all the beneficiaries included in the BPL list.
- All the people who come below poverty line can check their name in BPL List through online portal sitting at home.
- People included in BPL List 2023 will also be provided additional assistance in government work. The children of these people can get scholarship as well as get employment.
- Any citizens whose name will be included in this new BPL list will get ration at special subsidy rate of people coming below the poverty line, which includes wheat, rice, pulses and oil etc.
- Citizens with NEW BPL List also get some relaxation in education, health and government schemes.
- The farmers of the country included in the BPL list are made available at low interest rates.
How to Check Your Name in BPL list
All citizens of India who have applied for BPL Ration Card can now check their name in BPL List very easily through official website. There are two ways to check name in NEW BPL List whose process is given below.
View BPL List under MNREGA scheme
If you want to check your name in BPL List based on the names included under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act then you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Mahatma Gandhi National Rural
- Employment Guarantee Act. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to select your state, district, block and panchayat. After that you have to click on submit option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. On this page you will see the complete BPL list with name, gender, age, category, father’s name, total number of members, deprivation code and other details.
- You have to find your name from this list. You can also take a print out of the SBPL list by pressing the Print button.
How to View BPL List As per SECC 2011 data
Given below is the step by step procedure to check name in NEW BPL List as per SECC 2011 data.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of NREGA. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website you have to click on the name of the state to check the name in IPPE 2 final BPL list.
- Now you will see the options of users’ financial year, district, block, panchayat. Select the relevant options and press the Proceed button.
- After this a new page will open on your computer screen. On this page you will see the complete list of all NREGA work BPL candidates.
- By clicking on the number of this job card you can check the complete details related to the candidate.
How to Check Name Through MGNREGA Convergence Scheme
- First of all you have to visit the official website of BPL list or click here to view MGNREGA convergence scheme list.
- After this, you have to select the State, District, Tehsil / Taluk, Gram Panchayat in the list.
- Now you have to click on the submit button, and MGNREGA convergent planning house list will appear in front of you, now you can see.
- After this in this list you will get the information of SECC TIN Number, District, Tehsil / Taluka, Block, Gram Panchayat, Village Name, House Size, Age, Gender, Social Category and Job Card etc.
How to Check Name in BPL list through mobile app?
If you want to check your name under BPL list through mobile then you have to download the mobile app by following the steps given below
- First of all, you have to go to Google Play Store, now the home page of Play Store will open in front of you.
- After this you have to type “BPL Ration Card” in the search bar on the homepage of Play Store and press Enter to search.
- After this some results will open in front of you, now you have to click on the first result from here.
- After this, you have to click on the Install button given, and install the app on your mobile phone.
- Now you open the BPL Ration Card App in your mobile and enter the information of state, fort.
- After this, the BPL ration card list will open in front of you according to your district, region.
State Wise BPL List Download – Find Your Name
The people of the country who want to see the BPL List on the basis of state, can see them online by visiting the official website of Consumer Affairs, Food & Civil Supplies Department of all the states.
The state wise direct links of the Food and Civil Supplies Department website are given below:-
|State Name||Number of beneficiary families||Direct Link|