Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android || Transferring data on WhatsApp within the same ecosystem is quite convenient and fast, while within different people is quite annoying and irritating. If you have ever come across this problem and have no idea about it, then you have come to the right place. Here are several ways to help you transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android.
Switching to a new smartphone is always exciting. If you can transfer data from the old device to the new one very easily, then owning a tremendous new phone will be a lot more enjoyable.
WhatsApp has played an important role in enabling users to communicate in a more convenient and cheaper way. It stores text messages, pictures, videos and other data. Therefore, it is necessary to keep all these data on the new device. But as we can see, the iPhone has a full-fledged iOS security system that does not allow to transfer data only to a different system device. So how to transfer WhatsApp data from iPhone to Android device? If you want to know how to solve this problem, just keep reading and you will find several valid methods in the following parts.
Multiple Ways to Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android
In this section, three useful methods will be given with a detailed method to transfer WhatsApp from Android to Android. All these methods prove to be reliable and useful. You can keep reading and find out.
Transfer WhatsApp Data from iPhone to Android Via Email
Migrating WhatsApp from iPhone to Android via email can be the simplest and quickest of these methods mentioned in the following section. Here are the steps in employment:
- Step-1: Select the conversation you want to transfer. Switch the conversation to the left. You will see that there is ‘More’ and ‘Archive’.
- Step-2: Tap on ‘More’. A window will pop up which contains ‘Export Chat’.
- Step-3: Click on ‘Export Chat’. You will see ‘Mail’ option. Then you need to complete the address you own on your Android device. Well, until now it is necessary to send conversations through mail on Android devices.
- Step-4: Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android Via Email
- Step-5: Now WhatsApp messages are sent along with the email, but you haven’t received it directly on your Android device. You can simply log in to Email on your Android device and then download the file to your Android.
Create WhatsApp Backup from iPhone to Android Via Chat Backup
WhatsApp can automatically back up text messages and other data while running. Also, you can back up your WhatsApp data at any time. Transferring WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android via Chat Backup will be convenient as well. Just follow the below three steps.
- Step-1: Open WhatsApp on your iPhone and log in to your account. Go to ‘Settings’ at the bottom.
- Step-2: Tap on ‘Chats’ and then click on ‘Chat Backup’. Now you will see ‘Back Up Now’ option in the middle. Click on it and back up your WhatsApp data.
- Step-3: After backing up all WhatsApp data on iPhone, you can log in to your WhatsApp account on Android device. At the beginning, you will be asked to restore the backup. Click ‘Restore’ and you will see that all these data were transferred from iPhone to Android.
- Step-4: Migrate WhatsApp from iPhone to Android via Chat Backup.
Bonus Tip: How to Transfer WhatsApp Data from Android to iPhone
AnyTrans is a great management tool. It helps to easily manage everything stored on iOS devices including photos, music library, messages, apps, etc. In addition, AnyTrans can transfer WhatsApp messages between different devices and restore backup, master iCloud and iTunes backup, and handle other relevant issues. With AnyTrans, you can transfer WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone with ease.
- 100% clean and safe
- Free Download* 100% Clean & Safe
- select whatsapp for device
Conclusion: This guide lists several effective ways to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android. A bonus tip is also provided last in case you fix other similar problems. If you still have some other problems in managing your photos, videos, iTunes library and other personal files, you can resort to this.
We hope you liked our post “How to Transfer WhatsApp Chat from iPhone to Android”. Do let us know if you face any problem while transferring WhatsApp chats from iPhone to Android phone. We will try our best to help you. If you have any question or suggestion then you can ask in comment below.Thanks..!!