How to Download e-PAN Card (2021) || Do you want to download your e PAN card for any reason? So you don’t need to go anywhere else. Because in this post I have told you about how to download e PAN Card in very simple language.
There are two best ways for e PAN Card Download. First- through online website and second- by installing any good apps in your phone. But I have told you only about the first method, because it takes less time to download.
In the end, I have also told some important things related to e PAN Card Download. Along with this, it has also been told that those who have PAN No. If not, then they can give their PAN No. From where will you take So let us now tell you about e PAN Card Download with step by step.
How to Download e-PAN Card (2021)
e PAN Card Download We do this from two official websites of Income Tax Department first – NSDL and second from UTI. This is the best, and we have two options. In which the first Acknowledgment No, the second PAN No. is |
Those who have the Acknowledgment No, they will download it from the website of NSDL, the link of which is given below. Those who have PAN No. Yes, they will download from the website of UTI only. And those who don’t have any of these will read the lowest paragraph.
How to Download e PAN Card from NSDL
Keep in mind that this option is only for those who have Acknowledgment No. is. And they have applied for correction or new PAN within a month.
- Step 1) First of all you click on this https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com. Now the form will open in front of you like this.
- Step 2) Acknowledgment No.– Now you can enter your Acknowledgment No. Then type For example, ‘987867566778897’ it consists of 15 numbers, which are found on the receipt after the final submission of the application.
- Step 3) Now you type the Captcha. Then finally click on ‘Submit’.
In a while, the PDF file of e PAN Card will start downloading on your screen. So in this way we can download NSDL Se e PAN Card.
How to Download PAN Card from UTI
Keep in mind this option is only for those who have PAN No. is | And they have applied for correction or new PAN within a month, otherwise they will have to pay around Rs.8.
- Step 1) First of all you click on this link https://www.myutiitsl.com/PAN_ONLINE. Now the form will open in front of you like this.
- Step 2) PAN No. – Here you can enter your PAN No. Type | Like- ‘AYJPH7847M’ it is of ten digits.
- Step 3) Date of Birth- Now type your date of birth.
- Step 4) Now you type the Captcha. Then finally click on ‘Submit’.
In a while, the Pdf file of e PAN Card will start downloading on your screen. So in this way we can download UTI Se e PAN Card.
How to know PAN No.
Sometimes it also happens that your PAN card has been lost somewhere, and you have to give your PAN no. don’t know So in such a situation, you do not need to worry much, because your PAN no. Some will be easily found by the methods given below.
- If you have given a photo copy of PAN card in the bank account, then by going directly to the bank, PAN no. ask. Or if you use net banking, then it will also be available there.
- Aaykar Sampark Kendra (Customer Care) Toll Free No. But by phone call and give them your PAN no. can know Although they also ask you some basic details.
- Or anywhere else you have saved the details of PAN card, or if you have entered it in any documents, then you will get it from there as well.
The easiest thing is to talk to the customer care of NSDL/Aaykar Sampark Kendra and give them your PAN no. Get it – Number – 1800-180-1961
Important things to download e PAN Card
- You can download e-PAN card for free only if you have PAN no. or Acknowledgment No. Yes, and if you have applied, rectified or reprinted for a new PAN card within a month.
- But if you are trying to download e-PAN card after one month of application, then you will have to pay around Rs.8. And to download your registered mobile no. Or get the link on email. Its
- rules will be found on the website of UTI, as given below.
- To open the e-PAN card file, you have to type the date of birth in the password without giving any space.
- If you want, instead of e-PAN card, you can also get physical PAN card, reprinted. It is available at your communication address, and for this you also have to make some payment.
Conclusion: I have told you about downloading e PAN Card in very simple language. In which it is easiest to download e-PAN card through the website. I also told that, we can download PAN card in two ways/options, which is NSDL and UTI. Apart from this, I also told that you can enter your PAN no. How can I find out, and what are the essential things to download e-PAN card. If you have any problem with any of the lines, then please do comment us.