Today, through this article, I am going to tell you how to change photo in Aadhar card from mobile, if you also want to change your photo in your Aadhar card, then you can change the photo in your Aadhar card from your mobile sitting at home.
UIDAI, the Aadhar card making body, has given online facility to update anything in the Aadhar card. You can easily update anything in Aadhar card by visiting the official website of Aadhar card.
In today’s time, Aadhar card has become the most important and important document for any person. In which any person’s name, father’s name, address, date of birth and photo are printed. Seeing which the person is identified.
- મોબાઈલમાં વોઈસ લોક કેવી રીતે સેટ કરવું?
- GF ના વોટ્સએપ મેસેજ તમારા મોબાઈલ પર કેવી રીતે જોવા
- કોઈપણ નું લાઈવ લોકેશન કેવી રીતે જોવું
- ગાડીના નંબર પરથી ગાડીના માલિકનું નામ કેવી રીતે જાણવું
- અવાજ બદલી ને કોઈ ને કોલ કરો આ રીતે
- Whatsapp માં ફોન્ટ સ્ટાઈલ કેવી રીતે બદલવી
But if any information in your Aadhar card is wrong, then it is very important to rectify it. If you want to update your name, address, address, photo in your Aadhar card, then you can easily update it online.
Aadhar card of many people is made in childhood, but when they grow up, their photo does not match with their face, in such a situation, you can update your photo in your Aadhar card. In the article below, I have told the easiest way step by step online, by following which you can update your photo in your Aadhar card.
Before updating anything online in Aadhar card, it is very important to have a link to mobile number in your Aadhar card, because when you update anything in your Aadhar card, the link in Aadhar goes to OTP on the mobile number and this OTP has to be verified. Only after that you can update your Aadhar card.
If mobile number is linked in your Aadhar card and you have linked mobile number then let me now tell you how to change photo in Aadhar card.
- તમારી મનપસંદ લેટેસ્ટ રિંગટોન ડાઉનલોડ કેવી રીતે કરવી
- સ્ટુડિયોમાં બને એવા પ્રોફેશનલ ફોટા બનાવવા માટેની એપ
- તમારી જમીનનો વર્ષો જૂનો રેકોર્ડ ચેક કરો
- PAN CARD બનાવો ફક્ત 3 મિનિટ માં એ પણ મફત
- WhatsApp થી ગેસ સિલિન્ડર કેવી રીતે બુક કરવો તે જાણો
- તમારા વાહનનું PUC સર્ટિફિકેટ ડાઉનલોડ કરો ઓનલાઇન
- જન્મ/મરણ નું પ્રમાણપત્ર ઓનલાઇન ડાઉનલોડ કરો
How to Change Photo in Aadhar Card from Mobile
- First of all, open the official website of UIDAI uidai.gov.in in your browser.
- Once the website is open, download the Aadhaar Enrollment Form from here.
- After downloading the form, fill the form properly and submit it to any Aadhaar center near you.
- After this, go to the Aadhaar center and give your biometric details.
- Now the officer will take your live picture.
Then a fee of ₹ 100 will have to be paid to update the information.
- You will get an Aadhaar Receipt with Update Request Number (URN).
- You can check Aadhar update status from URN number.
How to Download Updated Aadhar Card Online
You can download your Aadhar card online after the photo is updated in Aadhar card. I have given below how to download Aadhar card. You can download your Aadhar card by following the given steps.
Step-1: First of all open the official website of Aadhaar.
Step-2: After the website is open, you will see the option of Download Aadhaar, click on it.
Step-3: Now the login page will open in front of you, in which you will see the option of Download Aadhaar again,
You click on it.
Step-4: After this, in the next page, fill the Aadhar number, captcha code and click on the Send OTP option.
Step-5: After this, now you will get OTP on the registered mobile number linked in Aadhaar, you enter it.
Step-7: Click on ‘Verify & Download’ to download the PDF format of your Aadhaar.
Question. In how many days the photo in Aadhar card gets updated?
Answer: According to the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), your photo gets updated within 90 days after updating the Aadhaar card.
Question. What are the documents required to update photograph in Aadhar card?
Answer: You do not need to submit any document to update your photograph in Aadhar card. All you have to do is take your Aadhar card and go to the nearest Aadhar center.
Question. What is the fee for updating photo in Aadhar card?
Answer: The fee for updating photo in Aadhar card is Rs.100. Is. These charges are fixed by UIDAI.
Conclusion:– Today in this article I told you how to change photo in Aadhar card? I hope this article must have helped you and you must have understood well how to change photo in Aadhar card?
If this article has helped you, then you must share this post on social sites Facebook and WhatsApp, so that more people can know about this information.