Anyror Gujarat Land Records, Bhulekh Gujarat, anyror gujarat 7/12,Gujarat Land Record, Bhu Naksa [email protected],Gujrat bhu naksha
Anyror’s official website gives you all the information about all the land of Gujarat. This ( anyror.gujarat.gov.in ) this website is providing all the land record details of Gujarat rural and urban area online.
Bhulekh Naksha Anyror gujarat 7/12 State Government is providing Gujarat Land Records of 225 Talukas and 26 Districts. Anyror Gujarat website is started by the revenue department of Gujarat.
From the Anyror Gujarat website, any person in the state can check his agricultural land records online without paying any fee at the e-Dhara or e-gram centre. Anywhere under Gujarat land records you will get complete details of land ownership, area of land, type of land etc.
Benefits of Gujarat Bhulekh Naksha anyror
- Friends, you will be able to take advantage of the following services here through this Anyror Gujarat portal.
- From here you will be able to see all the details of your role in Gujarat Land Record very easily.
- You will not have to make rounds of any government departmental office to know the details of the land.
- This will bring transparency between the government and the people.
- By this people will get rid of counterfeiting.
- Before buying land, you can avoid fraud by taking out all its information here.
- Here the name of the rightful owner of the land, the exact area, type of land and whether it is on the land or not, all the information about it is available.
How To Check Gujarat Land Records Map Online
Dear friends, as we tell you that if you are buying land in any city, village or town of Gujarat state. So first of all you should get the complete details of that land. In whose name is this land? Who is the owner of this land, how much is its area. And this land is not mortgaged with any bank or no credit card is made on it. You get all this information through this website.
Here you are also provided with the facility of viewing that role map online. Under Gujarat ROR Software, you are shown information like the name of the land owner, the area of the land, and the type of land, etc., online from here. Here you can easily verify the Bhulekh map as well as the roles you have bought and sold.
How to Check Rural Area Land Record
To know the complete details of the land of rural area of Gujarat state, you have to follow the method given below.
- To know the complete details of the land of rural area, first of all go to the official website of Gujarat state or you can go to the website directly by clicking here.
- As soon as you open this official website, then the page shown below will come in front of you.
- So you have to click on View Land Record Rural above here.
- As soon as you click on it, another new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to give the following information.
- A lot of information has been provided to you here, you can choose the information as per your requirement.
- After this you have to select your district here.
- After that you have to select your taluka here.
- Here you have to select your village.
- Now enter your survey number here.
- After that you have to fill the captcha code here.
- And click above Get Detail.
- As soon as you click on it, you will get the details of the land.
How to Check Urban Area Land Record
So dear friends, if you want to get the information of urban land of Gujarat (Gujarat Land Record) and want to see the details of the entire land, then you have to adopt the following method.
- For this, first you open the official website of Gujarat Government (https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in/).
- As the website opens successfully, now you have to click on View Land Record Rural Urban here.
- After clicking here, another new page will open in front of you as shown below.
- First of all, you have to choose the information as per your requirement from the above mentioned information.
- Now you have to select your district here.
- After that you select your city survey office here.
- After that choose your ward number here and on going ahead select the survey number.
- After that select the seat number and fill the captcha code and click on Get Detail
- As soon as you click on Get Detail, then the complete details of your urban land comes out in front of you, from here you can also download and print it.
How to Check Anyror Revenue Case Data in Gujarat
You have to follow the following method to see Anyror Revenue Case Data here.
- Now to get this information about Anyror Revenue Case Data, first of all go to the official website by clicking here.
- After successfully opening the website, you have to click on View Revenue Case Data here.
- Now the page shown below will open in front of you.
- Now you have to provide the following information to view Anyror Revenue Case Data.
- (District Select) First of all select your district.
- (Taluka Select) Now you select your taluka here.
- (Village Select) Select your village and
- (Survey No) Select your survey number.
- (Fill Captcha) Now you were told here that (Validation code) should be filled.
- ( Click on Search Button ) Click on the search button
- After that you will see your Serial Number Office Case Number District and Taluka and Village and its complete details below.
How to Search Property @anyror gujarat
To search your Gujarat Land Record here, first of all follow the methods given below.
- Now to get information about your property here, first of all go to its official website or you can open the website directly by clicking here.
- After successfully opening the website, the page shown below will open in front of you.
- You have to click on the button of “Property search” here.
After clicking on the button to search Anyror.gujarat Property, the page shown below will open in front of you.
- Now you have to provide the following information to search your property here.
- First of all you have to select the details as per your requirement here that how you want to search your property Property wise, Name wise, Document no Year wise.
- (District) Now you select your district here.
- (Sub-Registar Office) Select your Sub Register Office.
- ( Index-2 Village ) Select index-2 Blaze.
- (Property/Land Type) Select the property type.
- (Search Type) Select the search type.
- ( TP No./Survey No./ValueZone ) Select TP No. Survey No. Value Zone.
- And after coming down, fill the name of the applicant, enter the mobile number, enter the email id, and click on send verification code.
After this the verification code will be sent to your mobile number, you will have to verify it.
After this, complete information about your properties will come out in front of you, if you want, you can also print and download it.